Bluemoon you saw me standing alone without a dream in my heart without a love of my own


Thursday 12 April 2007

Not your normal car sticker!


I was amazed a few weeks ago when i was walking through Didsbury villiage to see a sky blue mini drive past me this was not your normal idea of a mini.With a registration plate of CI7Y-YY it caught my eye then I shortlty realised it was covered in city retro crests it was strange because I had never seen or heard of any thing about it before, until i was on four four twos website a few days ago and recognised it.It said "Some people pop a sticker on their car window to display their club loyalty: Man City fan Dave Clinton chose to spend three grand making every part of his Mini a tribute to the Citizens".click on the picture for a clearer image.

No comments: